Conservatives believe that your tax-dollars belong to you – NOT the government. That's why Stephen Harper and the Conservative government have been cutting taxes for all Canadians. If the money is not necessary to run the government, then it should be returned to taxpayers, not wasted on pet projects and grand schemes.
Our record is clear:
- Cut the GST from 7% to 5%
- Cut income taxes for all Canadians
- Income splitting for Seniors on Pension income
- Income splitting for parents
- Introduced the TFSA so you can save more money tax free
- Payments of $160 per month for children under 6 starting this year
- Payments of $60 per month for children 6 to 17 starting this year
As your MP in Ottawa, I will fight to returne more of your money back to you. The budget is balanced, taxes should keep going down and all Canadians should pay less tax. The Liberals and the NDP both want to raise taxes on some people and some goods - they want to pick winners and losers and don't believe fair taxes means everyone pays less.
Sign up below if you agree with me that all Canadians should pay less tax.